New life in India with MBA

After more than 8 years hardworking in networking , I decided to change my life and start new academic life.
I am a researcher in life , job and all activities . Now I am studying  MBA in India .

The Master of Business Administration (MBA or M.B.A.) is a master's degree in business administration, which attracts people from a wide range of academic disciplines. The MBA designation originated in the United States, emerging from the late 19th century as the country industrialized and companies sought out scientific approaches to management. In 1908, the Graduate School of Business Administration (GSBA) at Harvard University was established; it offered the world's first MBA program, with a faculty of 15 plus 33 regular students and 47 special students.
This is the definition for MBA and I found , MBA is a  practical course and full of case studies , that help the people who interested in management , economic , financial , HRM , ... that improve their skills . 
MBA course is one of the hardest courses that I have seen in master degrees. This is fantastic that you have some different topics in one course . 
After first year student should choose two fields , such as Marketing, HRM , System , Information System and IT , and some other attractiveness for Businessmans . 
Actually MBA has made for challenge lovers . If you are in love with challenge , high activity  there are huge topics for test and review.

For example I found that, I like economic and right now I study more in economy .
This is truth that MBA graduated has a good salary , but I prefer to think about some attractive topics that help me to correct perception in business and organization.
I will cover some topic in future related to MBA.

0 Your comments:

Post a Comment